^^

Sunday, September 6, 2009

DIE


now
i'm very admire myself


GENG part 1
i put my laptop charges in hostel
now my laptop ad no battery
my assignment need use my laptop to use

so i cant do lo


GENG part 2
i wan do kemahiran belajar
but i forget bring tat book back to home
so no need do lo

GENG part 3
i wan do mathematic assignment
but i borrow my question paper and info to yuan yi
and forgt take back
so no need do lo

GENG part 4

my cellphone
duno why
suddenly cant sms to ppl
that time i very geram till want throw it to rubbish dump
now it can function now
but still sot sot d
=.=

GENG part 5
my stamina ad kanasai
my pj performance really terrible
but i'm still enjoy eating and sleeping
i realize i din go to run very long time ad
but soon i need have my pj test
=.=

GENG part 6
the MUET will held in next month
but now hor
i din prepare anything
my english still broken
i din write essay such a long time ad
now wait me how i die

GENG part 7
now i got a lot of work to do
but i'm still posting my blog
still play facebook
still chatting in skype


YEAH
now i'm really wait DIE


8 comments:

十日十月生 said...

no need worry lar...
wan die oso me die 1st...
i just changed 2 ur class...
and not yet done any work...
so u no need worry lar...haha

Anonymous said...

wao....long time no c u do jor so many amazing things.
take care a...
i don wan c tiok buncit de ck...lol

。◕‿◕。烩 豆 葱。◕‿◕。 said...

lol...u really got mnay geng r...
2day u jz said me geng ma..
haha...
sama sama la...

wind said...

ts : neh ... u so many pattern can do in pj ... i cant le ... wuwuwuwu

lunz : haha, u too take care la ... i try dun buncit la ... lol

yikyan : ya lo ... gai liao lo ... nw same wif u lo ... die 2gether ... haha

。◕‿◕。烩 豆 葱。◕‿◕。 said...

haha..luckly...i finished my bc 2 le...only reflection nt yet write..haha...1 day 1 课业。。。 die。。。

等你 • 在雨中 said...

wah..u really have a lot of 'gengs'...haha!!
wont die de....as long as u gt pas up ur work at last...gambateh!!

Irene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R said...

sama jer la... tak tau mati kut~

帮个忙吧 :)