^^

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

sunway sing k again

today hor
me , wei wei , jen ming and tami
go bac to school

why go back le
actually i aso duno
hahaha

juz take guat ping and we all go to ice baby
bt i din take any drink pun even sky juice
juz have a chat wif them

after send guat ping back to school
we go to sunway sing k
this time hor
really no mood and no sound to sing la
my throat juz recover
sing wat song aso kanasai
juz shout at there nia

after that back home lo
quite boring this journey
=.=




she say she love this photo
( because she looks tall in this photo ...lol)



tami
(our big mother , haha )



wei wei and yan ming
(you see wei wei shit face ..hoho )



me and wei wei



( nah ...give u sing la )



juz introduce to my new college mate
this is wat i say ...LCD screen

4 comments:

十日十月生 said...

i oso wan sing k...
next time bring me go arr...haha

wind said...

nxt time go together lo ... ^^

。◕‿◕。烩 豆 葱。◕‿◕。 said...

so syok nia...i oso wan....haha....bring me 2gether....

wind said...

haha .... wo go together la ...

帮个忙吧 :)