^^

Saturday, July 25, 2009

my college life and my birthday

this week
we start our real college life
every morning
wake up at 630
then go to the classroom at 730
study till 1045
1045-1115 got a small recess time
we have our breakfast at the canteen
( nw wan to mention ... canteen food nt only nt delicious ..
it aso unhealthy to our body ...very harmful )

so we decided take a branch one time in canteen only
(branch = breakfast and lunch )

1115-0115 will continue our study
after that we are allow to go back our hostel to take a bath
or having lunch at the canteen until 230

we continue our study until 430
then it is free time for us
some friend will gather and go to jusco
some friend will gather at friend's room to have a chat with his friend
for me and yuan yi
we just sleep at the room
haha
very lazy right??
i will try to overcome this problem asap
( but don't know when this problem will be fixed , haha )

around 700
we will have a vege food
it is delivery
for me
i admit that
its quite tough and challenging
cause i din have this habit eating the vegetarian food
especially tuesday night
the food really beh chiak
but start from wednesday
it got a little bit improve
so hope i can try to fix myself abt the food
(coz the food in canteen make me no sound right now ...
i cant always have the canteen food..
so for my health ...
i choose the vegetarian food to balance my body )

Everyday .... many teacher din come to our class
only a few chinese teacher attend class
coz many of them are more responsible
so we need to study many things
like 西游记

hey my friend ...
maybe now u laugh in front of the screen of monitor
but this book is not simple that what we read during primary school
it is very tough
i cant understand the word inside this book
besides that
i just get one disease call 眼睡症
it really hard to cure this disease
don't know why
when i opened this book
it got a feeling that tell me
sleep la sleep la sleep la
its very annoying

but i see many my class member is interesting reading this book
they always study study study when the teacher din attend class
but u know what i'm doing

i take the laptop to my class
and play game
so u will see quite funny scenery
many student are word hard study
two or three student are sleeping
and one guy is playing the computer game in classroom


haizzz..... i think i really 无可救药

kesian nia



Prison life part 1 : every morning , milo and fernleaf
is my drink , coz government dunwan
give me allowance to have a better
breakfast.


Prison life part 2 : u see !!! this is my room ...look like jail right ??


prison life part 3 : this is only entertainment for all the offenders
even the television they wan lock to ensure no any offenders
will steal the television



Prison life part 4 :we live like a imigran
this is the photo when pendidikan
jasmani teacher din come ...
but this imigran look like very rich
coz at least they gt handphone
lol


Prison life part 5 : u see , they prepare so many things run to malaysia


classroom part 1 : this is my classroom (Blok B 302)



classroom part 2 : they play counter strike in classroom ...nt bad


classroom part 3 : when nothing to do ... they will start cakap cakap cakap
haha



classroom part 4 : how dare she sit in teacher seat and play friendster
lmao


classroom part 5 : guess wat is this ...sure whiteboard la
abo blackboard meh ...@@ so lame right ??
i aso think like that ...haha



classroom part 6 : the scenery of my blok


college part 1 : this machine very important
without this , me will die , disappear from earth
but sometimes it will stop function ..
=.= ...pek chek nia


college part 2 : my college scenery lo


teknologi maklumat part 1 : tis is our computer class


teknologi maklumat part 2 : the computer still consider ok la ...i think



Now ...thank you everyone who wish me happy birthday
although just a sms
but i can feel your heart


thank you to cheah wei wei
she sms me during 1159 21-7-09
juz one minute before my birthday
plus she got blog about my birthday

http://deadhuii.blogspot.com/

thank you har

thank you fu guat ping
although she almost forget my birthday and need 1+ to remind her
but i forgive her
coz she got phone me
that means she still got some heart la
plus she aso gt blog me
http://www.pingluvyou.blogspot.com/
hahahaha

thank you to my secondary school friend
joanne , kok sing , zen whey, tami ,
jen ming , tan chee how , chun wah , ke ting ,
chuo ying , jun how , wai lun , chuen ying , qi min ,1+ ,
xu ya , jing ting , shi feng , jie min , deffrey , jia yan ,
chong wei , zheng hang , jane , chiew yuan , wen tzeng , hooi ping ,
chao yang , michelle , pfen , yu qing , yong liang

thank you my new collegemate
CHAO SHENG
yu yan ,hui swen , yan fang ,
bing yang , fang yong , qiu er

and sorry to who is 漏网之鱼

FINALLY I am officially 18 years old !!!
lalalalala



PS : tis college love to block this block that
i cant sign in msn ,youtube , blog spot , PPStream
Haizzz hw can i live without this website
i only can view my blogspot but nt sign in my blog
so any comment u can leave in my blog ,
or chat with me in my skype ...
thanks har ... at least they din block skype
my ID is ckkhor0722 ...
remember add me har


6 comments:

。◕‿◕。烩 豆 葱。◕‿◕。 said...

wind...when u catch photo de o??
hav 2 giv us 版权费de o.....haha....

十日十月生 said...

wind...i m very despair 2 u...
although i give u wishes at 6.30 morning...
and i was dat 漏网之鱼 in ur blog...
crying...and crying...and crying...T.T

wind said...

yikyan :
geng le ...paparazzi no need give any 版权费 的...哈哈哈

ts :
u so special mah ... so i put u as
漏网之鱼 lo ...u dunwan har ???
then i add it now ...wakaka

十日十月生 said...

明明就是自己忘记咯...
还敢讲我是特别的...
如果我是特别的话...
就应该特别的感谢我嘛...呵呵

十日十月生 said...

yap...i c it oledi...
very special...thx very much...hahaha

I'm Miss Keoh said...

哈哈~
终于18岁了~恭喜你呀~
原来是“光明正大”的偷拍大家~

帮个忙吧 :)