^^

Monday, April 13, 2009

Early in the morning

Early in the morning ... i wake up at 6.30
then my mother fetch me to chuo ying house

today d activities is go mengkuang run
walau .... yesterday i already play badminton le ...and fall down wor...
so today i felt my leg quite pain d
haiz.....

i meet in mengkuang around 730am lo
then me and banding run behind them coz we just wan to jogging nt running mah ... haha


guess who is this entau ??



big foot



deng deng deng .... quite beautiful hor




they say they are 星光四少 wor ......=.= erm... in you opinion ?



Mrs ladybird love our Mr Chun Ee


after that , we go makan lo ....
we really good in discuss la.... i mention DISCUSS only ... nt action
we discuss wan go batu feringgi tis thursday ...
talk till so high...
but i think hor .... they just talk talk only d la .... duno can do it or nt...haha
If can then proove to me la....haha ( i aso duno i can go or nt ....=.= haiz....)

then after that go to chuo ying home to record my 自创曲 =.=
walau e..... beh tong chuo ying lo .... always NG d ....10 times record cant get 1 time complete d
haiz.....
until nw cant complete record the song

bt i dunwan say him la..... i aso quite kanasai d ....cry ......

then nw is 1.15 pm .... he hang out wif his fren go to sunway sing karaoke
just let me at his home ALONE .....wat type of this friend ... i wonder ??
they play till syok lo .... let me one person take care his house...
wait my mother to fetch me back .....
cant do anything .... so just use his notebook to blogging lo....
quite kesian d...

me always a lonely person ....

No comments:

帮个忙吧 :)