^^

Thursday, April 9, 2009

new look of my desktop

Recently , i change my desktop to 3D view by using a bump top software
First time when i see the video clip show how this desktop be work ,
I felt that these software was pretty cool....
but after i start using the software ... i started felt bored ....=.=
however .... this new look of my desktop really better than my old desktop
( cause my computer only window XP 0

If I pay attention to edit ... i think it will be very good look .... but i really lazy la
( maybe i only focus in its useful not the look of desktop)

If u bored with your old style desktop ... u may go to www.download.com to download

this was a few photo of my desktop view


the normal view

view from right hand side

view fr left hand side

view from front wall


view from back wall

my desktop



No comments:

帮个忙吧 :)