^^

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zheng Hang Farewell

ooo....... zheng hang is going to Australia in next monday ....
omg.... quite sad d ....
coz he is one of my best friend le....
why all people like to fly from malaysia har
haiz..... i no money lo... if not i aso want to fly to other country
zheng hang
dun forget me har ...
dun pikat the ang mo leng luii har ....( haha )

Actually i know Zheng Hang since f4 lo
first time i come to S2 no friend d lo...
they all love book nia...( like Chin Zen Whey lo)
bt after that i know some people liao lo
include Zheng Hang lo
i still remember he sit beside me when tuision
eat my junk food
(although he only pay less than me nia )
haha
we always play badminton hor
when u in australia ..i think u cant always play le
oooo
in that year ....gt charity week right
wow.... we perform magic lo
in that time... we was a magician in our class
lol
we always discuss learn what magic..
and show it to our classmate
bt hor...
Qi Min always reveal our magic lo
geram nia.... haha
tat time.... i always play magic
so that's why my exam kanasai la

yesterday April 17 2009
Zheng Hang make a farewell in G garden
many people go lo
coz two of our friend aso have a birthday party
so abt 25 people go lo

one day before the farewell party
i fetch shen feng go to sunway buy a present for Zheng Hang
we decide to give him a wallet and a belt
me , shen feng , zen whey , chuen wah ,jia siang and lyon share money to buy d
(Zen Whey always give opinion when we decide to buy ...kacau nia =.=)
Shen Feng say when Zheng Hang open the wallet
He will remember us wor ... haha
cover of the present

wallet and belt

When evening ...
chuen wah fetch me , Zen Whey and Shen Feng to G garden

zen whey and lyon

chuen wah and shen feng

me and zheng hang...muz remember me har

shen feng and zheng hang ( they always talk when tuision d lo)

me and my darling zen whey ... haha

me and shen feng ... walau we know each other abt 14 years liao
me and chuen wah ... we know each other since in primary school


shen feng charge power... kamehameha to Zen Whey

tis the only things yummy in G-garden
the barbecue chicken

chuen wah next time dun wan take me to G garden liao
coz i always say 不好吃的
oh ya... is true... really worse than seoul garden
this is the worst one... coffee chicken har
lyon take d lo ..really cant eat la

me and siang yaw...nw he so tall liao

me and god ..haha

zheng hang, shen feng, lyon , god and me

zheng hang , siang yaw,god and me

zhen feng , me and zheng hang
all fr 4S2 d...wei !when organize a gathering ?

before back home ...we take a 全家福

After that hor.. four of us decide watch da mouth performance
bt when reach in auto city
really people mountain people sea le
we takut and lazy to find car park
then back home liao lo

Zheng Hang muz always remember us har !!!!



No comments:

帮个忙吧 :)